Skip to content

Manage your shares

Our shares can be traded through most banks and stockbrokers.

Our registrar also offers a share dealing service. See

You can check and manage your shareholding online at, where the following services are available 24/7:

  • elect for electronic communications;
  • change of address;
  • view share balance information;
  • view dividend payment and tax information.

To register online, you'll need your shareholder reference number. Once registered, if you choose to receive electronic communications, we will send you an email alert each time a new document is available. Email addresses will not be used for any purpose other than to communicate with you as a shareholder.

All admin enquiries relating to shareholdings, such as lost certificates, changes of address, change of ownership or dividend payments and requests to receive corporate documents by email should, in the first instance, be directed to the Company’s Registrar, Computershare, and clearly state your registered address and, if available, full shareholder reference number.

By telephone: +44 (0) 370 707 1695
Lines are open from 8.30am to 5.30pm (UK time), Monday to Friday

By email:


By post: Computershare Investor Services PLC, The Pavilions, Bridgwater Road, Bristol BS99 6ZZ

If you receive duplicate communications from the Company you may have more than one account in your name on the register of members. If you wish to amalgamate such holdings, please write to the Registrar giving details of the accounts concerned and instructions on how they should be amalgamated.

If you don't currently have your dividends paid directly to a UK bank or building society account and wish to do so, you need to complete a mandate instruction available from the Registrar on request or at in the ‘Downloadable Forms’ section.

The Company is obliged by law to make its share register publicly available and, as a consequence, some shareholders may receive unsolicited mail. In addition, many companies have become aware that their shareholders have received unsolicited phone calls or correspondence, typically from overseas ‘brokers’, concerning investment matters. These callers can be very persistent and extremely persuasive and their activities have resulted in considerable losses for some investors. It is not just the novice investor that has been deceived in this way; many victims have been successfully investing for several years. Shareholders are advised to be very wary of any unsolicited advice, offers to buy shares at a discount or offers of free company reports. Please keep in mind that firms authorised by the FCA are unlikely to contact you out of the blue with an offer to buy or sell shares.

If you receive any unsolicited mail or investment advice:

  • Make sure you get the correct name of the person and organisation.
  • Check the Financial Services Register at
  • Use the details on the Financial Services Register to contact the firm.
  • Call the FCA Consumer Helpline on 0800 111 6768 if there are no contact details on the Register or you are told they are out of date.
  • Beware of fraudsters claiming to be from an authorised firm, copying its website or giving you false contact details.
  • Use the firm’s contact details listed on the Register if you want to call them back.
  • Search the list of unauthorised firms and individuals to avoid doing business with at
  • Report a share scam by telling the FCA using the share fraud reporting form in the ‘Consumers’ section of the FCA website.
  • If the unsolicited phone calls persist, hang up.
  • If you wish to limit the amount of unsolicited mail you receive, contact The Mailing Preference Service on 020 7291 3310 or visit the website at

If you deal with an unauthorised firm, you will not be eligible to receive payment under the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. If you have already paid money to share fraudsters you should contact Action Fraud on 0300 123 2040.